Thursday 8 November 2012

CARDIFF PHOTOS




As you will know last weekend we flew the nest and set up shop at the Cardiff Comic Expo. As usual we had a boss time and were knocked out by the friendliness and enthusiasm of all those people who came along to the table to talk to us. Thank you all for a great day.

The panel I took part in was fun as well and I nearly sounded like I knew what I was talking about. Thanks to Steve for the invite. Below are the photos I took. Hope you enjoy.


The lucky first customer and his free sketch

The second discerning customer


CO2 the choice of all cool characters











































































I am going to do a second post on Sunday of all the rest of the photos. until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment